At GasBuddy, we take pride in helping people by building innovative, comprehensive products for millions of gas station owners, fuel retailers and drivers on the road every day – and our world-class team is always up to the challenge. GasBuddy is a place that empowers employees to grow, build and thrive. Whether we’re releasing a new app feature or competing in ping pong tournaments, you’ll be a part of a team that puts in 110%.
You will be part of a new team to assess, evaluate and rebuild GasBuddy.com. The site receives a tremendous amount of traffic,1 million unique hits per month, and we need to mirror the mobile experience on the website. If you want to build a first class product and have a real passion for connecting with users this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly on gasbuddy.com and relevant web properties
- Opportunity to lead/mentor junior members of the team
- Collaborate with engineering and systems teams to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Encourage best practices for the web
What We Seek:
- js experience
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of full-stack web development
- Professional experience with PostgreSQL or similar
- Experience with RESTful services
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Understanding of SEO methodologies
- Experience with universal/isomorphic React
- Experience with building microservices
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with accessibility standards
GasBuddy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org